Hosted by Dimbulah Football Club on Saturday September 6th
After a long but enjoyable season we have finally arrived at our Grand Final Day.
Tablelands Junior Soccer Association would like to welcome all players, families and spectators to Dimbulah and we hope all teams enjoy the day and compete to the best of their abilities.
Please take time to review the 2014 TJSA Finals Day Draw and the Code of Conduct prior to game day so that you know when your team is scheduled to play and what is expected of those taking part and/or watching games.
Please also note the following:
- In the competitive age groups TJSA will be supplying neutral referees however each team is expected to provide a linesman for each of their games.
- In the small sided games (U8/9 and U10/11) we ask that coaches/parents take turns to referee matches in their age group where their team is not playing. For example Malanda to referee games between Dimbulah and Atherton teams. Atherton to referee games between Malanda and Dimbulah, Dimbulah to referee games between Atherton and Malanda.
- Only eligible players are permitted to take the field in any game. An ineligible player is any unregistered player; or a player serving a suspension for a red card or accumulated yellow cards; or a player who has played less than 5 games for their team throughout the season.
- U12 and U14 Age Group teams can only use a maximum of 16 players in any game. In other words a maximum of 5 reserves are allowed for indefinite interchanges per team.
- Players and Coaches are to observe our Code of Conduct and ensure they exhibit good sportsmanship. Red cards will be issued in accordance with the rules and policies laid down by the TJSA this season. Any Red cards issued to a player will result in that player missing their next game.
- This will be a long day so please ensure your kids are kept well watered and sunsmart.
- We wish all the teams in our competitive age groups success in the finals and hope that all our kids have fun and enjoy the day.
Finally we would like to thank all the people who have helped throughout the season organising the fields, running canteens, cooking food and helping behind the scenes. We would especially ask that you take time to thank your coaches, managers and club committee members. Without all of the above people we would not have a competition for our kids to play in. Please remember that they give their time voluntarily for the benefits of our kids so a kind word goes a long way.
Thanks also to the Dimbulah Club for hosting the finals – we appreciate all the hard work they will have put into the day.
Your TJSA Committee