The dates for the Quad Series are:
- Round 1 – Sunday May 20th (hosted in Atherton)
- Round 2 – Sunday June 24th (hosted in Silkwood)
- Round 3 – Sunday August 5th (hosted in Cairns)
It is important that all clubs and players/parents support the rep program and we field teams in all Quad Series age groups if we want this development opportunity to continue for our kids. The kids really do enjoy playing in the Quad Series and get a lot out of it.
What you need to know about the rep program:
- the costs to participate in the program are minimal – all you need is rep socks and shorts and a willingness to be a part of the team and improve.
- training will be involved but most coaches try to fit this in with other football commitments – it is not a big time commitment and we would rather the kids join in and play.
- travel will be involved but it is generally spread out over a few weekends during the season – if your child needs transport to games it can normally be arranged via your team coach.
- the primary objective of our rep programs is to provide further development opportunities for our kids however we expect a positive and respectful attitude from players and a commitment to improve.